Quick Tips!

Upside To Our Economy

|

I read an article called The upside to the down economy on Monday and it talks about businesses that are profiting in this down economy. Jim Cramer had a saying, "There's always a bull market somewhere.", and this is the bull market for repair shops, used clothing stores, fast-food restaurants and Web sites. This proves that there is an upside to the down economy. Too bad I can't say the same thing for Jim Cramer.

This article reminded me of a post I wrote some time back about Healthier Eating with Fast Food. Since so many people are eating fast food now, perhaps you can find ways to eat healthier, even with fast food. I try to limit fast food to once or twice a week, but when I do eat it, I try to eat smaller portions. Not to mention I drink more Water rather than soda.

I think those who are willing to work and don't mind getting their hands wet, will come out of this better off. Now is the perfect chance to do those things you've always wanted to do, but never had the time for. I've taken it upon myself to take photos daily, something I find I enjoy doing, as I mentioned in my Frugal Kaizen blog.

What about you? Are you shopping at used clothing stores? Eating at fast food restaurants more often? Getting things repaired instead of buying a replacement?

For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

Photo by FrugalNYC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
We got interested in your web resource and we would like to place the link of our site in a fresh post on your web site.
Our website is devoted to credit cards and it's at the top 10 in Google for the keywords 'credit cards'. It's a high traffic site with PR4 and it contains loads of useful financial information presented in news and articles that highlight the most much-talked-of issues such as credit cards, debt solutions, financial crisis, ways out of it, and many more.
We believe this information can awake interest in your readers as well. We would like to cooperate with you.
Let me know, please, if you are interested in our offer and I'll send some more details of the websites.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Jess Anderson
jess@acclaimnetwork.com

P.S. Sorry for writing thr inquiry here, as it was impossible to find the email address. Thanks for the understanding!

FrugalNYC said...

Thanks for contacting me Jess. I've emailed you back and made a change to the quick tips section to include our contact email address.

Thanks for visiting FrugalNYC

Older Articles in Archive