Quick Tips!

Your Opinions Of FrugalNYC

|
New to FrugalNYC? Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

I decided to do some site revamp and have determined that I will put ll the Opinions of FrugalNYC on a post. The sidebar will contain a minimal number of your kind comments!

Thank you for your readership and kind words!
  • Thanks to you! I really love your blog!! -ChristianNYC
  • _kari@FrugalNYC no prob! my wallet is a bit thicker thanks to you ;)
  • I do not live in New York, but I love your site and the information you dissiminate. Your site is clean, organized and your writing is compelling. There is so much for the reader here. I'm teaching a workshop next week on setting up a blog and am using your site as an example of a well-organized and written weblog.
    Thanks! -alekhouse
  • @FrugalNYC Gotcha...do you run the FrugalNYC site? Looks like a great resource. -NicoleMEckert
  • @FrugalNYC - love your blog, have you seen this - http://tinyurl.com/9pbtas - please enter! -Bloggersguide
  • It's amazing how life's experiences can transform and become incorporated with our business plan....Great blog. Thanks for sharing it with us! -Trudy
  • @FrugalNYC For sure, changing probs into opportunities is a learned skill. :) Glad to see you help teach it. -marialavis
  • @FrugalNYC love your site! http://frugalnyc.blogspot.com/ moved from NY in 02 . . . your posts are *great* for any city!
    -dhatfield
  • Excellent blogs. Many of your articles are very useful in the day-day grind of living in NYC. Especially today. Thanks. I'll check back often. -Anonymous
  • Very cool blog and post! Some great ideas here... -Chris - Zen to Fitness
  • Hello! Just wanted to say hello, and let you know that I find your blog very helpful! I love the combination of information about frugality, living in New York, and tech stuff! I consider myself pretty geeky, but you've taught me a whole bunch of new tricks! Thanks! -Anonymous
  • Thanks! Look forward to checking back often! -Renee
  • Great article - I'm going to bookmark it. I always enjoy your posts. -Kate
  • Excellent post! I work in education, and get to see kids whose family does not put these into practice (sometimes they do quite the opposite.) The site update looks very professional. -Anonymous

For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive