Happy Friday everyone. Looking for something free or frugal to do this weekend? Here are five things you may want to check out.
New to FrugalNYC? Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.
- Go to Dylan's Candy Bar, if you have a sweet tooth, this will be your favorite destination. It is quite different from most candy stores.
- Visit Grand Central and check out the Transit Museum's 8th annual Holiday Train Show! It is available until 1/18/09.
- While you are at Grand Central, check out the whispering gallery of Grand Central Terminal. Read more about it at NewYorkology.
- If you like tech and gadgets, go visit the Sony Wonder Technology Lab. This is where I'll be heading to this weekend. You'll enjoy a couple hours of fun for FREE.
- Take the Roosevelt Island Tram. You'll get a bird's eye view of the East river that you can't get any other way. It costs the same as a subway ride.
Today is the final day to enter the Business Cards Giveaway.
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content.
- Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone Is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone.
- Profits Aren't Everything, They're the Only Thing: No-Nonsense Rules from the Ultimate Contrarian and Small Business Guru
For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.