Welcome back to FrugalNYC. Today we are giving away a set of 250 Business Cards from UPrinting.com to coincide with the Twitter Chat session regarding Unemployment. I hope these cards will help you network your way into a new job or new business of your own!
New to FrugalNYC? Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.
- It's very simple to enter, just leave a comment on this post telling us how you will be using the set of business cards if you win. Be creative!
- Make sure you send an email or twitter DM with contact info to me so I can notify you when you win. Basically, make sure I can find you if you win. Otherwise, an alternate winner will be selected.
- To get additional entries, Tweet or blog about this giveaway. Make sure to send me a link :)
The Winner will be selected on January 15, 2010 and will be announced shortly thereafter both on this blog and via Twitter.
Here are some details to the prize:
Giveaway Prize: 250 Business Cards for one (1) lucky winner
Size: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
Shipping: Winners have to pay for shipping (as will I since I'll be getting a set of 250 for this giveaway)
Eligibility: Limited to US Residents due to shipping costs
UPrinting.com will be providing me a set as part of this giveaway, I'll be making very good use of it myself - building connections and hopefully growing business for my tech services.
Good luck to all and I hope your New Year has started out on the right track!
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content.
- Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone Is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone.
- Profits Aren't Everything, They're the Only Thing: No-Nonsense Rules from the Ultimate Contrarian and Small Business Guru
For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.