Quick Tips!

How to fix 90% of windows problems!

|
Reboot!

Some of you may think I'm joking, but I am stating the fastest and easiest fix for most basic windows ( and application hang/crash ) problems. Even the most experienced technical support person can sometimes forget to make this simple fix. I've worked in the pc technical support field for many years and I know forget to do this from time to time.

I'm not bashing windows, because I've personally had similar experiences in the Mac OS and Linux. It usually has nothing to do with the OS itself, although sometimes it does. The issue usually arises due to problems with the application you are using, which in turn hangs the rest of the system.

For more complex issues, this quick reboot will not solve your problem. The best thing to do in that situation is to do a google search first and then go from there.

What do you think? Am I right in stating this will solve 90% of most basic pc issues? When was the last time you did a reboot to fix your pc problem? What's your quick fix solution?

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive