Quick Tips!

My Replacement Metrocard is Here

|
Back in October 2013, I mailed out my expired Metrocard and waited for a replacement card to show up. I'm happy to say my Metrocard Troubles have not gotten worse since then.

New to FrugalNYC? Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

Yesterday, I received the replacement card.  I'm glad I have my new card.  This just makes me wonder why it takes the MTA so long to process a replacement for an expired card.  Are they understaffed or just very inefficient?  Since both my replacement and refund issues took nearly the same amount of time, I'm guessing this is the norm.

Have any of you had similar issues with getting refunds or replacement Metrocards?  Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive