New to FrugalNYC? Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.
The one I've enjoyed the most is located at 44th Street and 3rd Ave, which is not listed on the above map. This place doesn't have a traditional oven, they have a conveyor belt like cooking contraption that cooks the pizza in about 10 minutes. I usually top the plain slices off with garlic powder and one or two other spices.
Dollar Pizza places I've tried
- 42 Street and 9th Ave (SE Corner)
- 41 Street and 9th Ave (NE Corner)
- 41 Street and 9th Ave (SE Corner)
- 43 Street, between Lexington and 3rd Ave
- 44 Street and 3 Ave (SW Corner)
- Lexington Ave between 45th and 46th Streets
Some interesting articles I've read recently:
- Knowledge As Motivation
- 10 ways the 2020 Workplace will work for you
- Luna Park is open till Halloween
Hope you've all enjoyed your summers! It's officially autumn!
For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.