Quick Tips!

Cheap Pizza and Other tidbits

|
I've been finding more and more 99 cent pizza places around midtown lately. A few days ago, I came across a blog post that listed many more that I did not know about. You can find the Dollar Pizza places here, it comes with a map to make it easier for you to find one near you!

New to FrugalNYC? Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

The one I've enjoyed the most is located at 44th Street and 3rd Ave, which is not listed on the above map.  This place doesn't have a traditional oven, they have a conveyor belt like cooking contraption that cooks the pizza in about 10 minutes.  I usually top the plain slices off with garlic powder and one or two other spices.

Dollar Pizza places I've tried
  • 42 Street and 9th Ave (SE Corner)
  • 41 Street and 9th Ave (NE Corner)
  • 41 Street and 9th Ave (SE Corner)
  • 43 Street, between Lexington and 3rd Ave
  • 44 Street and 3 Ave (SW Corner)
  • Lexington Ave between 45th and 46th Streets
Enough about Pizza.  If you find any cheap eats around midtown, please drop me a line and let me know!  Even better, healthy cheap eats would be the best.  The corner fruit stands don't count!  Eat Well, Be Well - as that NYTimes article says.  Though I wouldn't go as far as eating worms.

Some interesting articles I've read recently:


Hope you've all enjoyed your summers!  It's officially autumn!

For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive