Quick Tips!

Free Popcorn

|


I recently read that Flea Markets are getting a huge jump in attendance and sales due to the current economy. I've been to a flea market or two and have usually found something to pick up. The great thing about flea markets, you can haggle on the price. I'm no expert haggler, but even getting a dollar or two off something can make you feel like you got a better deal.

Here's another reason to attend the latest flea market, free popcorn samples from Kettle Corn NYC! Festival by the Sea in Coney Island is being held today, Friday 5/15/09. Even if you don't like popcorn, I'm sure there are other freebies you can find.

If you get tired of the Flea Market scene, just walk down by the beach and enjoy the ocean waves. Another favorite destination for me is the New York Aquarium, right on the boardwalk!

What flea markets in NYC have you been to? Why do you attend flea markets?

For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way, feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive