Quick Tips!

Free Tax Advice - From H&R Block

|

There's only 8 days left to file your taxes! Hopefully you already took care of yours. If you have waited this long, and I know some of you do that for one reason or another, H&R Block has some additional help for you all day today (April 7, 2009)!

You can call and speak with a tax pro or customer service rep to get high-level tax advice, for FREE! Just call 1-877-HRBLOCK (1-877-472-5625) or e-mail taxtalk@hrblock.com to connect with a tax expert. I would do so myself, since I did have one or two questions, but I'm currently not in the US and I've already filed my taxes even with those questions I had. I hope those of you who do have tax questions will find this service helpful!

If you've used this service I would love to hear back about your experience.

For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way, feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive