Quick Tips!

Chinese Proverb About Money

|
A friend recently sent me a chain letter called Chinese Proverb. Personally, I think email chain letters are a waste of resources. This one however felt inspirational and instead of forwarding it on to everyone, I figured I can share it with my blog readers instead. So here it is.

ABOUT MONEY
  • With money you can buy a house, but not a home.
  • With money you can buy a clock, but not time.
  • With money you can buy a bed, but not sleep.
  • With money you can buy a book, but not knowledge.
  • With money you can buy a doctor, but not good health.
  • With money you can buy a position, but not respect.
  • With money you can buy blood, but not life.
  • With money you can buy sex, but not love.
I hope you have found this to be inspirational and motivating. We all need a reminder about what is really important from time to time. In our busy modern day lives, we tend to lose focus.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive