Uses For Coca Cola
- Cook with Coca-Cola. It makes a good sugar substitue when cooking or baking.
- Clean a toilet bowl. Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Let it sit for an hour, then brush and flush. The phosphoric acid in Coke removes stains from china. Don't try this with the crown's in your mouth though ;)
- Remove grease from clothes. Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy work clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular wash cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
- Clean corrosion from car battery terminals. Pour a can of carbonated Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- Loosen a rusted bolt. Apply a cloth soaked in a carbonated soda a rusted bolt for several minutes.
Do you have any other tips or uses for Coca Cola? Have you done the same thing with other brands of Cola?