Quick Tips!

Sluggish web browsing

|
I had some network problems about a week ago and it didn't seem like a big issue at first. Then the sluggishness got very bad and several people started discussing how it was affecting their work.

I did some tests and saw no difference in browsing. Then I realized I was logged into our Firewall unit when I looked at the settings on my end. I asked a colleague to check and realized something right away. I'm not going through any type of filter when I am logged in, while everyone else does go through a content filter.

So I went to the content filter settings and turned it off. Voila! Problem solved. The problem was due to a malfunction on our content filter.

Have you ever had issues with your internet speed? If this is a new problem, you may want to check your router's content filter. Was this helpful to you?

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive