Sales for Cyber Monday will likely rise this year, mostly because people are shopping online more. The reasons are obvious, it saves time and you can do faster bargain hunting online than by foot.
Many online retailers are cashing in even in this economic environment, here are some retailers that you can get a great deal with.
- Amazon.com - Great deals on books, music, toys and more - limited quantities - in hourly lightning deals (like the Apple iPod touch 8 GB (2nd Generation) [Previous Model] $158.00). Them them quick on the hour.
- Apple.com - Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- BarnesandNoble.com - Save 50-60% off DVD and Blue-ray titles. 50% Off NY Times Bestsellers - Today only.
- BestBuy.com - $100 off some laptops and up to 33% off digital Cameras.
- Macys.com - Free shipping with $75 or higher purchase. Use Code CYBER
- NikeStore.com - Save an extra 25% on clearance items with code VICTORY.
- Sephora.com - Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Free metallic clutch filled with free samples with purchases of $25 or more - use code CLUTCH4U
- UggAustralia.com - Free shippingon purchases of $100 or more with code CYBERMONDAY
- VictoriasSecret.com - Save 20% off all purchases using code VSSAVE20
- Walmart.com - Find great deals such as a 32" Sony TV for $398
Where are you shopping on this Cyber Monday? What have you purchased since Black Monday started? Tell us about the best deals you've gotten so far.
For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.