Quick Tips!

Go Frugal In New York City

|

The "Go Frugal" blog on freeshipping.org is starting a year long series of posts all titled "Go Frugal in..." along with the chosen US destinations. I'll be one to follow this series of posts myself, and I think my audience may be interested in this as well.

To get started, they began the series with NYC! What better city to begin such a series right? I'm glad they started with NYC and I'm glad they have included yours truly in the links section. So go check out the Go Frugal in New York City article for yourself. It includes tips for tourists, residents and everyone in between. I've even found some useful tips that I'll be checking out in the near future!

I hope you have all found this post helpful. Let us know via comments or email.

For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow us on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way, feel free to contact us via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive