Quick Tips!

Geico Isn't Just Autos

|
I recently received an ad in snail mail, thanks USPS, about Geico. I always pictured Geico as the low cost "Auto Insurance" company with a gekko as the mascot. This notice informed me otherwise.

Many people tend to use the same insurer to bring their insurance premiums down. So now you can do that with Geico as well! There are many other ways to bring your insurance premiums down and I'll share some of that information in a future post.

I just thought it was interesting to find Geico offering anything other than auto insurance. Then again, it was only a matter of time.

What about you? Do you use Geico? What insurance company do you use and why?

For additional links to frugal tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC in any way, feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add FrugalNYC to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalNYC by Email.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive