I've been tagged, thanks to Chris at Lifestyle Project and Jay at Inner Noodle. Both these blogs are worth reading if you are into discovering yourself and learning some new things you may not have thought about.
I have mentioned bits and pieces about myself in posts such as Life Lessons Learned From Digging Out A Car and How to talk yourself out of any Purchase. So it's time I mentioned a little bit more about myself.
- Why I blog - Sticking with the same themes that Chris and Jay kept going, I'll mention why I blog. The main reason is to provide useful and helpful information for those in NYC and those looking to live a more frugal life.
- Self Discovery - As I've gotten older, I have really learned how little I do know about the world and people. I aim to continue to learn and develop myself and hopefully teach others in the process.
- Documenting My Life - I've always wanted to write a book. I'm not sure what I would write about, which is why I have not written one. My grandfather wrote an auto-biography. I'm not a writer, I studied Computer Science in college, but I have always enjoyed journaling in one form or another.
- Love Music of all types and languages - I listen to music of many genres and languages. I have enjoyed music in Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish among other languages. Classical and instrumental music is one of my favorite genres. I believe music is a universal language which can make all our lives better.
- Love Reading - I've always loved reading. Currently I mostly enjoy reading about productivity, business, technology and personal improvement.
- Travel - I would love to travel the world given the time and financial resources. I've been to a handful of countries but have never "discovered" them. This is one of my life goals, as I'm sure many of you have the same goal. Just remember, it only take one step to get closer to your goals. What was the one step you took today?
THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)
If you're on this list, you've been tagged!
I've chosen this list because you have not tagged me yet, otherwise Chris and and Jay would be on this list, and because I have enjoyed your blogs!
The Frugal Foodies
No More Spending
Maria Write Now
Zen to Fitness
Thanks for reading and playing along! Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for visiting. Follow me on Twitter for additional links to Frugal tips and tricks. If you would like to contribute to Frugal NYC in any way, articles, ideas, posts, interesting links, advice, financial assistance, or anything else, feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add this to your RSS reader.