Quick Tips!

My New Blog Template

|
I've setup new templates to both my FrugalNYC and my FrugalTech blogs. Pictured to the left are the old stock templates I used up to now. Let me know if you like the new template and the changes. The current template is free and can be downloaded from bTemplates.com. The former templates (pictured) were default blogger templates.

You can vote for or against this new template on the right. Thanks for your continued readership and support.

The results of the poll for the new blog design as of 12/5/08 is: 90% of you love the new design and 10% think it's ok. Thanks for voting and for your continued readership!

Thanks for visiting, follow me on Twitter for additional links to tips and tricks. If you would like to contribute to Frugal NYC in any way, articles, ideas, posts, interesting links, advice, financial assistance, or anything else, feel free to contact me via email. Click here to add this to your RSS reader.

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive