5 Ways To Reuse That Chinese Takeout Soup Container
I'm a bit of a pack rat and tend to save things that have potential use to them. One such item is the soup container. There are numerous potential uses for these containers and they don't take up too much space to store. Since you can stack them up inside each other there is minimal storage that's needed for these containers. I have quite a few of these containers at home and we tend to put leftovers in them. They are very sturdy and can be used for many things aside from holding soup and left overs. I'll give you some ideas on what other purposes these containers I use them for.
- Use them as molding bins for building sandcastles at playgrounds and the beach
- Store sugar in them for the short term, instead of leaving your sugar in the original paper bag.
- Store leftovers after a meal
- Use them to scoop water into bigger pails, buckets, pots and pans.
- Use them as bath toys for young kids. Kids love to scoop water around during a bath and the containers play well with the rubber duckies.