Quick Tips!

Screen Captures

|
Since I work in the tech support role day in and day out. I figure I can offer a daily (or almost daily) tip to everyone.

Today I was asked about getting a screen capture from a dual monitor setup. They knew enough about using the Print Screen key to get a screenshot into the windows clipboard, but did not know how to get only one screen instead of two. The real objective here was to get a screenshot of one "window" on the screen. So I offere the ALT+Print Screen key combo tip and got a compliment saying I'm a genius. Feels good to help and get a thank you. Its probably the reason why I still do what I do.

Hope you found this tip helpful. Did you know about this "trick"? Odds are you do, if you have been using windows for some time now. Do you know any other screen capture tips?

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive