Quick Tips!

2 Step Problem Solving

|
I read a recent post by Joel Falconer on Stepcase Lifehack How to Fix a Trouble Area in Your Life. He goes into depth into seven steps, I think he did a very good job, but I got lost in the middle of the article somewhere. When I got to the end of the post, I saw the below two step procedure he listed:
  1. Understand the problem and the solutions available.
  2. Test, tweak, rinse and repeat until you succeed.
I found this to be the master jewel of the whole article. To put it simply, think about and understand your problem then consistently work on a solution in a step by step process to work things out. This is the key to solving any problem that you can understand in the first place, continue learning!

I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him.
- Galileo Galilei

What do you think? Is this too simple? Do you agree with my assessment?

0 comments:

Older Articles in Archive